Redwood Valley Lodge, Redwood Falls 507-644-5700
Dakota Inn, Redwood Falls 507-644-4444
Smart Choice Inn & Suites, Redwood Falls 507-637-3456
The Morton Inn, Morton 507-697-6205
212 Motel, Olivia 320-523-1480
Sheep Shedde Inn, Olivia 320-523-5000
Microtel, Springfield 507-723-8200
Microtel, New Ulm 507-354-9800
Super 8, New Ulm 507-359-2400
Holiday Inn, New Ulm 507-359-2941
Holiday Inn, Willmar 320-235-6060
Comfort Inn, Willmar 320-231-2601
Days Inn, Willmar 320-231-1275
Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel 1-800-WIN-CASH
Jackpot Junction RV Park 1-800-946-0077 x 8033
FARMFEST® CAMPING GUIDELINES: No camping will be allowed on the show site. Camping for exhibitors will be located on the south side of the grounds along Highway 67.
Please leave 10 feet between units when setting up.
1. Please leave 16 feet of space in front of units to create a street for units to exit.
2. Do not obstruct access roads at any time.
3. Dumping of wastewater on the ground is NOT allowed.
4. Sanitary dumping stations are available at Jackpot Junction (north on County #13) or at Ramsey Park in Redwood Falls (northwest on Highway 67).
5. Water is available by the Farmfest® show office.
6. Please place all trash/garbage in the dumpster.
7. Phones are located by the flagpole at the Farmfest® show office.
FIELD DEMONSTRATIONS: Exhibitors will have an opportunity to conduct field demonstrations at Farmfest®. A representative of your company must contact Wayne Koenig at the show office Monday, August 2 for instruction on placement of your demo equipment. If you are interested in conducting a demo, you must complete the enclosed Demonstration Request Form and return it no later than Sunday, July 15.